Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 01 April 2019
2. Accept these conditions
1. If you access or use our website or applications, you agree to be bound by all of the following conditions. Before using our website or applications, please read all terms and conditions. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions below, do not use our website or applications.
3. Changes to these conditions
1. We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time. For example, we may need to change these terms when publishing a new feature or for any other reason.
2. Whenever we make changes to these Terms, the changes will become effective 30 days after the publication of these revised terms (as indicated by the date above in these Terms) or after your acceptance, when we provide a mechanism for the immediate acceptance of the revised terms (such as a click confirmation or an accept button). It is your responsibility to check NETT-TEL CO., LTD for changes to these terms.
3. If you continue to use our website or applications after the revised terms have come into force, you have accepted the changes to these terms.
5. Third Party Services
1. From time to time, we may provide links to third-party websites or services that we do not own or control.
2. Your use of our website or applications may also include the use of applications developed or owned by third parties.
6. Create accounts
1. If you create an account or use any other service to log in to our website or applications, you agree to maintain the security of your password and to accept any risk of unauthorized access to data or other information that you submit to us Provide website or applications.
8. Your content and behavior
1. On our website you and other users may publish, link and otherwise make available content. You are responsible for the content that you provide to our website, including its legality, reliability and adequacy.
2. If you post, link or otherwise provide content on our website, you grant us the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute your content on or through our website , We may format your content for viewing on our site, but we can not edit or revise the content of your content ourselves.
3. Except for our limited right to your content, you retain all of your rights to the content that you publish on our website or otherwise make available.
4. You may not post, link or otherwise make available on or through our website or applications any of the following:
1. offensive, defamatory, bigoted, fraudulent or fraudulent content;
2. Content that is unlawful or unlawful that would otherwise lead to liability
3. Content that infringes or infringes a patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual or other right of a party;
4. Bulk or repeated promotions, political campaigns or advertising messages to users who do not follow you (SPAM);
5. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or codes.
5. You also agree that in connection with our website or applications you will not do any of the following:
1. The use of our website or our applications in a way that may disturb, disturb, negatively affect or prevent other users from using the service to the fullest extent, or that the function of our website or our applications is damaged, disabled, overloaded or is affected;
2. To impersonate or post on behalf of a person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your connection to a person or entity;
3. Collect personally identifiable information about other users or harass other users of our website or applications, threaten, harass or otherwise harass them.
4. Create an account or publish content if you are not older than 13 years. and
5. Bypass or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures, speed limits or other features designed to protect our website or applications, the users of our website or applications or third parties.
9. NETT-TEL CO., LTD materials
1. We make every effort to create our website or applications including the logo and all designs, text, graphics, images, information and other content (with the exception of your content). This property belongs to us or our licensors and is protected by Danish and international copyright laws. We grant you the right to use it.
Second Unless expressly stated otherwise, your rights do not include: (i) the public performance of our website or applications or their public display; (ii) make or otherwise use any derivative use of our website or our applications or any part thereof; (iii) use of data mining, robots or similar methods of data collection or extraction; (iv) download (other than site caching) parts of our website or applications or information contained therein; (v) reverse engineering or accessing our website or applications to build a competitive product or service; or (vi) the use of our website or applications other than for the intended purposes. If you do any of these things,
10. Hyperlinks and Third Party Content
1. You can create a hyperlink to our website or applications. However, you may not use frame techniques to use our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information without our express written consent.
3. If content is contained on our website or in applications by you and others, we will not review, verify or authenticate it and may contain inaccuracies or inaccurate information. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of the content contained on our website or in applications. You assume sole responsibility for and assume all risks arising from your use or reliance on content.
11. Legal matters
1. Our website and applications and content contained on or otherwise provided to you by our website and in our applications will be provided to you as is or will be made available without any representations or warranties. We disclaim all warranties and representations (expressed or implied, oral or written) with respect to the service and content contained on our web site or otherwise made available to you, whether allegedly by law or by law of habits arise or use in trade by trade or otherwise.
2. In no event shall NETT-TEL CO., LTD be liable to you or any third party for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with our website and applications or any other service included or included in this Agreement. or content may be made available to you in other ways through our website and applications, regardless of the course of action, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or are aware of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability for all grounds and liability theories is limited to the monthly amount you submit to NETT-TEL CO., LTD paid. This Section will also be fully effective if any remedy provided for in this Agreement does not fulfill its essential purpose.
3. You agree to indemnify and indemnify us against all costs, damages, liabilities and costs (including attorney's fees, costs, fines, interest and expenses) incurred by us in relation to, for and for us Keep the purpose of avoiding, claiming or claiming from third parties regarding your use of our website or applications or the use of our website or applications by a person using your account, including the allegation that your use of the service violates applicable law or regulations or the rights of third parties and / or your violation of these terms.
12. Complaints about copyrights
1. We take the rights to intellectual property seriously. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable laws, we have chosen, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, to terminate access to our website or applications to users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
13. Governing Law
1. The validity of these Terms and the rights, obligations and relationships of the parties under these Terms shall be construed and determined in accordance with the laws of the Danish courts, without regard to conflict of law rules.
1. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes with or in relation to your use of our website is in the courts of the Danish jurisdiction and you also consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Danish jurisdiction and expressly agree in Copenhagen in connection with such disputes, including any claims concerning our website or applications. You further agree that you and our website or applications will not stand against class action, class arbitration or any other representative act or procedure.
1. If you violate any of these terms, we have the right to block or disable your access to or use of our website or applications.
16. Whole agreement
1. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and NETT-TEL CO., LTD with respect to the use of our web site or applications. They supersede all prior agreements between you and NETT-TEL CO., LTD with respect to your use of ours Website or applications.
1. Please tell us what you think about our website or your applications, these terms and conditions in general and NETT-TEL CO., LTD . If you give us any feedback, comments, or suggestions about a tour site or application, you are providing these terms and, in general, NETT-TEL CO., LTD irrevocably assigns to us all your rights, titles, and interest in and to your feedback, comments and suggestions too.
18. Questions and contact information
1. Questions or comments about our website or applications may be directed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org .